you for using StLouisAptFinder.com! We hope we were able to meet your needs and assist you in finding
your new home! Listed is guideline to make your move easier!
1. Once you have left your security deposit and application with the apartment community, make
sure you get a WELCOME SHEET or the following information to help with your transition:
|MOVE IN DATE
TOTAL AMOUNT DUE ON MOVE IN
2. Contact the movers or call:
|U-HALL (800) 468-4285
RYDER (800) 467-9337
3. Send letters to businesses, friends and relatives advising them of your new address.
4. Complete a Forwarding Address Card at the Post Office.
5. Contact the utility companies regarding your service. See
6. Start packing! Good luck!
Occupants are defined as any individual regardless of age that will reside in the rental unit.
General Rental Criteria:
If one of the above is questionable, a co-signer or a higher security deposit may be required, at the property's discretion.
Amenities like fireplace, washer/dryer hook-ups, vaulted ceilings, floor levels, and view are also offered at a higher rental rate.
|We do business in accordance with Federal Fair Housing law. (Fair Housing Amendments Act of 1988).Some of the content on on this website has been secured from outside sources. We believe it to be reliable, however, we make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied , as to the accurrent Rental information is subject to change with or without prior notification.|